- Specific, measurable speed data (gallop training for show-jumpers)
- No need to rely on gut instinct for speed training on the racecourse/cross-country course/trotting track/for speed and distance training for eventing
- Keep the horse’s measurements, distances, training times and heart rate (for dressage training) in view throughout the session
- Using GTS Live Pro’s training data analysis technology (performance diagnostics) allows you to build strength and stamina in a controlled way and assess the load on your horse during gallop training/cross-country training/other training
- Outstanding performance monitoring for efficient, effective, performance-focused training
- Ensure training phases are perfectly tailored following injuries (recovery)
- Keep your horse’s health under constant review during pre-competition strength and performance training by measuring the heart rate (a warning signal appears on the HUD display if the horse is overstretched during training)
- Live data can be shared with the trainer immediately during training, allowing them to assess the effectiveness of the session in real time and check vital signs during individual training cycles
“GTS Live Pro allows you to measure horses’ individual performance and tailor your training programs to their fitness levels. A decisive edge when it comes to training and competition preparation.”
Sarah Steinberg, Racehorse trainer
The jockey’s cockpit
Optimize performance I Keep your horse healthy
With the GTS Live Pro training system, you can control, analyze and perfect your programs for racing/cross-country/show jumping/dressage/distance training/other forms of training. If you’re practicing dressage movements, you can constantly monitor the horse’s vital signs and adjust the workload accordingly, second by second. GTS Live Pro will give you a measurable edge over your competitors, whatever your equestrian discipline.
Product data sheet
You can find full details of everything the GTS Live Pro System can do with training data and how data can be individually tailored to different disciplines in the product data sheet.